Thanks for Visiting!
Five reasons you should choose lessons with me.
1. I own my own business and have been teaching since the age of 16. I have over 20 years of teaching experience. In addition to this, I have a very unique teaching method. I teach you how to play from another instrument. For example, if you are learning Guitar I will play Drums for you. This makes the lessons much more enjoyable for the student, as well as teaches them to play with a drummer from the very beginning. However, I can not offer this for online lessons but I do make backing tracks for my students.
2. I teach 11 different instruments. Unlike most teachers, I am a multi-instrumentalist. If you want to learn how to sing and play guitar, I can teach you multiple instruments in the same lesson. I will be able to show you how to bridge together and transfer knowledge from one instrument to the next. Most schools will charge you for two separate lessons and you will need to have multiple instructors.
3. I don't have a location that costs me $1000's of dollars a month. So I can pass the savings on to you. That also means you don't have to drive a total of 40 minutes or more two ways in traffic to get to me, I come to your location instead. As long as you live close to the Pasadena area, I drive to you. Parents no longer have to drive and wait an hour while their child takes lessons. Instead the lesson will be in the comfort of your own home, with no distractions from other music classes. Students will also learn to get comfortable playing in front of their family and friends at home. Rather than being hidden away in a room with the teacher where parents, family, and friends can't hear their progress.
4. Unlike most schools, I don't require that you sign up for 3 or 6 months and pay upfront. For the first month, you can pay me lesson to lesson. After that, you pay me at the beginning of the month for the whole month. You can also be one of my alternate on-call students with absolutely no commitment. If you no longer want to continue lessons you can cancel at any time for a full refund. In addition to this, I only have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Most places have a 72 hr or a nonexistent cancellation policy.
5. I have extensive music education. I started learning music in grade school. At that time I went to a school with only three kids in my class. Because there were only three of us, I was able to finish all of my school work well before lunch, leaving the rest of the day for music. My high school had a better music department than most colleges. Sophomore year I became the teacher's assistant. In my junior year, I started teaching guitar classes on my own at the school. At the same time, I started my own business teaching private lessons. Later I attended College of the Redwoods where I became a teaching assistant for the beginning guitar program. After only one year at College of the Redwoods, I completed all their curriculum and received multiple scholarships. At Musicians Institute I placed in all level three classes and there are only 3 levels at the school. I was able to do this because I bought all of their curriculum before I attended school and completed their core classes before I arrived. This allowed me to reinforce what I had learned on my own before I arrived at the school. This freed up my schedule and allowed me to take more electives and attend open counseling jam sessions from some pretty prominent musicians. In addition to all this, I continue to take lessons whenever I travel to foreign countries. So far I have taken lessons in the majority of countries in Europe, Most of South America, Mexico, Panama, and Cuba.
ga('create', 'UA-105677836-1', 'auto');