Students must give at least 24-hour notice prior to the scheduled lesson time if they would like to receive a makeup lesson. Students can cancel by text, email, or phone.
Any lessons canceled with less than 24 hours notice will be considered forfeited.
If you are sick the time to cancel is first thing in the morning or as soon as possible not right before the lesson.
Emergencies and sickness will be excused at the instructor's discretion. Schoolwork, sports games, and vacations are not considered emergencies.
There are only two excused cancelations allowed per quarter.
Any missed lessons will be made up online if there is a problem with drive time.
If you know you or your child will be out of town please let me know at the beginning of the month when you pay or as soon as possible.
If you need to take a break from lessons any unused lessons will be held for 90 days. Any unused lessons after that time will be considered forfeited.
Starting July 1st, 2020 In order to receive your current lesson price, lessons must be paid for at the beginning of the month for the whole month. If you would like to pay lesson to lesson there will be an additional $5 charge per lesson.
Alternate students are required to purchase lessons in packages of 4 or more to receive a discount. Alternate students will be charged $10 extra to pay lesson to lesson.
In order for me to make the necessary changes to my schedule and fill your time slot when you cancel I need at least 24 hours advance notice to do so. If you know you are going to miss a lesson at the beginning of the month please inform me and you can deduct the lesson amount from the total you owe. If we missed a lesson the previous month and it was excused you can also deduct that from the amount you owe.
1. To be eligible for a make-up lesson, students must give 24hrs notice of cancellation to the instructor. Make-up lessons are based on the private lesson instructor’s schedule, are limited to two in any given semester, and may not be transferred from one semester to another.
2. Students who qualify for a make-up lesson will be placed on the make-up list and may have lessons made up in one of two ways:
Student may receive a double lesson as they become available on the regularly scheduled lesson day.
Student may receive one additional free lesson at the end of the semester.
3. Make-up lessons will NOT be scheduled for canceled make-
4. If the instructor cancels a lesson and is not able to schedule a make-up lesson, the student will receive credit for the missed lesson.
5. If you would like to cancel the remaining lessons on your package, you may be eligible for a partial refund due to prolonged illness, injury or an out of area move. Your refund will be calculated based on the number of lessons remaining in the semester (not including make-up lessons), less a $20 change fee.
*At the instructor’s discretion, the policy of 24hrs notice of cancellation may be waived in the case of sudden, unpredictable illness or accident if all other tuition and make-
up lesson guidelines have been followed, the student has no other make-up lessons on the list, and an opening is available.
*Checks are subject to a $35 bounced check fee.
Payments received on or after the 8th calendar day of the month are considered late. If payment is received on or after the 8th day of the month, a $10.00 late fee will be charged and any discounts for check-ins, payment methods, etc will not be given. If no payment is received by the next scheduled lesson, the slot will be made available to another student. Consistent late payment or unpaid late fees may result in termination of services.